Softa-Man acute by B.Braun is a virucidal alcohol-based hand sanitiser that can be used for hygienic and surgical hand sanitisation. The RKI-listed (Robert Koch Institute), ready-for-use disinfectant is ideally suited for risk areas – in particular for exposure to unknown viruses.
Thanks to its short penetration times, Softa-Man acute can also be used in emergency situations and in paramedical facilities.
Product details for Softa-Man acute
- Alcohol-based hand sanitiser
- Ready to use
- DGHM (German Society for Hygiene and Microbiology)/ VAH (Association for Applied Hygiene), RKI (Robert Koch Institute) listed (sector A and B), listed in the IHO (German Association of Hygiene and Surface Protection Industries) List of Virucidal Products
- Very short penetration times (fully virucidal in 60 seconds, effective against the norovirus in 15 seconds)
- Dye and fragrance-free
- Dermatologically tested
- Broad spectrum of action
- Suitable for all risk areas
- Bacteria (incl. TbB and MRSA)
- Limited virucide (including HBV, HIV, HCV)
- Virucide (effective against enveloped and non-enveloped viruses, such as the noro-, polio-, polyoma- and rotaviruses)